Welcome to LCRD TKD program! The goal of this program is to promote good health and physical fitness, good
sportsmanship, learning of fundamentals, and to provide a fun and worthwhile leisure activity for participants,
coaches, and parents.
LRCD COACHES CODE OF CONDUCT
1. I will place the emotional and physical well-being of my players ahead of a personal desire
2. I will treat each player as an individual, remembering the large of emotional; and
physical development for the same group.
3. I will do my best to provide a safe playing situation for my players.
4. I promise to review and practice the basic first aid principles needed to treat injuries to
5. I will do my best to organize practices that are fun and challenging for all my players.
6. I will lead by example in demonstrating fair play and sportsmanship to all my players
7. I will provide a sports environment for my team that is free of drugs, tobacco, and
alcohol, and I will refrain from their use at all youth sports events.
8. I will be knowledgeable in the rules of each sport that I coach, and I will teach these rules
to my players.
9. I will use those coaching techniques appropriate for each of the skills that I teach.
LCRD Mission Statement:
"To provide positive, meaningful and quality recreational facilities, programs, activities and
services that will encourage life-long learning, fitness and fun for all those residing within